How to Cite
Acharya, J. (2017). Ethics in research: Beating a dead horse. Journal of Kathmandu Medical College, 4(4), 109–110. Retrieved from https://jkmc.com.np/ojs3/index.php/journal/article/view/599
AbstractNo abstract available.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Jenash Acharya, Geshu Lama, Jemish Acharya, Naresh Manandhar, Abhishek Pant, Cat fit and bull fight: Assessment of aggression in medical students as a prelude to conduct violence in future , Journal of Kathmandu Medical College: Vol. 8 No. 4 (2019)
- Arbin Shakya, Jenash Acharya, Malshree Ranjitkar, Geshu Lama, Anwit Raj Pandey, Aashish KC, Assessment of poisoning survivor cases at a tertiary care teaching hospital , Journal of Kathmandu Medical College: Journal of Kathmandu Medical College, Volume 10, Number 3, Issue 37, July-September 2021
- Binita Pradhan, Jenash Acharya, Eurek Ranjit, Meera Bista, Sanjaya Mani Dixit, Hemang Dixit, Development of Medical Education in Kathmandu Medical College , Journal of Kathmandu Medical College: Vol. 6 No. 3 (2017)
- Jenash Acharya, Geshu Lama, Malshree Ranjitkar, Arbin Shakya, Craved by heart, carved next to it: Ballistic report of a souvenir bullet casing , Journal of Kathmandu Medical College: Vol. 8 No. 1 (2019)
- Arbin Joshi, Prophylactic ilioinguinal neurectomy: Can it prevent chronic groin pain after Lichtenstein inguinal hernia repair? , Journal of Kathmandu Medical College: Vol. 4 No. 2 (2015)
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.